Re: google ad frames

Robert Logue

I'm seeing more ads in Firefox.  I tried today to remove some with Jaws 16 flexable web but got out of memory errors.

I wish the move to end of frame command would move to the next area that is not a frame.  I think there is a command for that.
Trying different combinations of s same and d different element. Try this page for example:
http://www.cnet.com/news/meet-the-new-champ-of-desktop-speakers-adam-audio-f5/

No main region on page with q.

This is not fun.

Bob

On 1/12/2016 11:30 PM, Kimsan wrote:

I had an internet problem, so the way my brain works is that when I can’t figure out how to fix it, lol, I just undo everything.

Long story short, I ended up restoring internet settings back to its original state.  After that I’m noticing on certain webpages, jaws just bounces everywhere.  Meaning, I can read half of a story on the news or a blog then bam, jaws moves back to the top of the page or elsewhere.  Oh, let me relate this post to the subject line, I’m seeing more and more google adframes which I didn’t before I reset IE. I have adblock plus so wouldn’t you venture to assume that would work? Iliminating the google adframes or at least hide them?