From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 1:08 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS saying the thing that is not

Hi,
I am using JAWS 11, latest version on both my W7 laptop and my Dell XP
machine.
I have noticed that, when going through my email, JAWS will occasionally not
read the one I have just opened but rather the last one I read. I have found
that one must be *extremely* careful as what JAWS is reading may *NOT* be a
duplicate. (LOLLLOLLOL) This combined with Yahoogroups habit of sending
duplicates causes some confusion. (LOLLLOLLOL) Cy