Re: need guidance on navigating in windows 10

Mario

I'd like to see some support of the Opera programs, like the browser and email client. but I don't know the well being of Opera, if it's a good alternative to IE or FF.

On 1/11/2016 12:06 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 08:58 am, Londa Peterson wrote:

I tend to use smart navigation for tables now instead of this older
style, but everyone's different in what they prefer. Also, if you're
using Firefox, you can only select from virtual cursor.

Fascinating. I had once had hopes that FS would start supporting
Firefox far more robustly than they have. It was the #2 web browser,
and never far behind IE when in that position, for years. Now Chrome
is eating everyone's proverbial shorts, and I use Firefox and Chrome
both equally.

I still have hopes that FS is finally going to give up on only doing
real support for IE since its end of life date is now known. What I
hope they don't do is to simply transfer allegiance to Edge, but rather
pay attention to the most popular web browsers by number of users.

Clearly, just based upon the posts on this very forum, JAWS users can
and do download web browsers other that IE, and then use them, all the
time. You just end up with peculiarities such as the one you've
described when not using IE.

Brian