From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ann byrne
Sent: 01 October 2011 14:57
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS saying the thing that is not

I think my first JFW was 1.21, after some years with JAWS and DOS. I
really do believe, though, that JFW is reading with much less
accuracy/clarity than it used to.
At 08:28 AM 10/1/2011, you wrote:
Hi Ann, With the JAWS 13 Beta and XP Home, in Word 7 documents it
often reads text on single lines twice with a pattern I have not yet
identified.
Additionally, it often jumps to the bottom of messages in Outlook
Express when a message is opened.
Lastly, Research It still reports current temperatures in Celsius
although I did send in a Bug Report prior to the recent announced repairs.
F S may also be indicated in the rain suspension of the Yankees game
last night but I'm reserving judgment on this for the
moment. Bumping along with JAWS since 2.0, Mitch
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann byrne" <annakb@sbcglobal.net>