Re: Keyboard web site.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 07:24 am, Marianne Denning wrote:
How do I get to my favorites list in Fire Fox?

 Marianne,

            This is not a simple question to answer, but only because there are a number of ways to do this.   I still prefer to access mine via the Bookmarks menu, and I keep the menu bar shown in Firefox.

            If you wish to keep the menu bar shown in Firefox that can be achieved via the keystrokes, ALT+V,T,M

            Whether you keep the menu bar shown or not, the bookmarks menu can be accessed via ALT+B.  Once that menu is opened you can use the "first character of the bookmark or bookmark folder" technique to fast forward your way through the list to find the folder or individual bookmark you're looking for.

            You can also show all bookmarks with CTRL+Shift+B, but this brings up the Bookmarks manager and I find that far less user friendly if all you're trying to do is go to a page you've bookmarked.  Using the Bookmarks menu is far easier to just shoot over to a page you've bookmarked.

Brian