From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@windstream.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 11:44 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Keyboard web site.

Thanks - both on Favorites now.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:51 AM
To: jfw@groups.io

[Edited Message Follows]

Carolyn,

I'm presuming you mean http://www.jaws-users.com/

If you're looking for keyboard shortcuts specific to a given version of Windows those can usually be found by searching the Microsoft website for "Keyboard shortcuts Windows (insert version number here). Here's the link for those for Windows 10 <http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts> .

And here's one more that I'd never encountered before under the Microsoft hierarchy: Microsoft Accessibility <https://www.microsoft.com/enable/products/keyboard.aspx> . At the moment it only covers up to Windows 8 for the OS and Office 2013 for office, but it's a nice collection that covers the most commonly used Microsoft programs. I'd imagine it will eventually be updated for Win10 and the latest versions of Office.

Brian