Re: Admin: Mail may still be delayed for some.

Rocky Kahn <rocky@...>

Many people (including myself) have followed his instructions to unsubscribe
(opt-out) but continue to receive all messages. Asking folks to receive an
indefinite amount of spam so that others can have continuity of posts seems
like a raw deal. Spammer can make a similar rationalization, some people
like my posts so screw everyone else.

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 00:40, inthane <inthaneelf@...> wrote:

and if you fracking read his email you would know he has made an offer to
folks to fix this, so go find it and read idiot!

and he did this to prevent folks from loosing continuity of posts from the
list,

to you it seems to be acting like spam, to most of us its a continuation of
the messages from the list and things are running fine!

inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com