Is there a way to get the flyer template for microsoft word 2013?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I’m trying to find out if there is a flier template for Microsoft word 2013?  I need to make some fliers but I wanted to make sure that this was possible?  Thank you for any information that you might have.  I am using jaws 16 and windows 7 professional 64 bit.  P.S.  I tried to install another voice in jaws but I think that I’m unable to use it because of the amd processor that I have in this e machine.  I’m wondering if it would work in the quad coar system with 32 gb of ram!  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning my questions!