This message, posted by Gerald, may be what you need.
Firefox 43, the latest version, introduced a security feature that prevents unsigned, third-party add-ons like Webvisum from working. Follow these steps to get it to work with Firefox 43:
1. Open Firefox 43 and in the address bar, type the below line as seen with no spaces:
2. You will get a Firefox warning saying: 'This may void your warranty.' Click on the button that sardonically says: 'I'll be careful, I promise.'
3. tab once to the list of 700 or so items and press the letter X. You are looking for the below item:
4. When this item is highlighted, press the context key or right click and choose toggle or press T (same thing.)
5. The highlighted value should change to false as in:
Then press control + W to close the window and when you run Firefox again, Webvisum should work.
End of Gerald’s post. Let me add a caution: This change may reduce Firefox’s security protection.
From: David Ingram [mailto:dingram269@...]
Hi list members, I’m having a problem with webvisum and I want to use the firefox theme. My question is “is there a walk throu available for those who want to install this classic theme for firefox? Thank you for any information that you might have.