Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: need guidance on navigating in windows 10

Jean,

        I was not meaning to be critical in any way.  I really wondered how this stuff is typically accessed since the table is defined in words, there is no formatting whatsoever.  I've just never seen anything like this as far as a technical document goes, and it has to be this way because it works better for its intended audience.

        As I'm inclined to say, "It's not all about you," where the "you" is "me" in this context.

Brian