Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2016 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: need guidance on navigating in windows 10

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 06:47 am, Negoslav Sabev wrote:
Perhaps this will help.

Now, perhaps, is an opportunity to further my own education.  I went to this website, and the content is fabulous, but it's also not set up for sighted people (nor should it be, but I'm just saying).  I downloaded several of the "collections of all these in a single ZIP file" and unzipped same.  What follows is a straight paste from the file related to the Address Bar as it opens in Notepad on my computer:

---------------------------

Address bar

table with 2 columns and 8 rows

To do this

Press this

Add www. to the beginning and .com to the end of text typed in the Address bar

Ctrl+Enter

Display a list of addresses you've typed

F4

In the Address bar, move the cursor left to the next break in the sentence

Ctrl+Left arrow

In the Address bar, move the cursor right to the next break in the sentence

Ctrl+Right arrow

Move backward through the list of AutoComplete matches

Down arrow

Move forward through the list of AutoComplete matches

Up arrow

Select the text in the Address bar

Alt+D

table end

Clearly this file is not really intended to be read as plain text, but has instructions in it noting that you have a table with two columns and eight rows, with the two columns having headings of, "To do this," and, "Press this."

What program is a file formatted in this manner typically displayed, or perhaps displayed and read, using?   I can figure it out well enough, but this Notepad presentation wouldn't be a user-friendly way to read through it for anyone.

Brian