Free Webmail accessible with Jaws 12

Bill Stevens <the.inevitable.cat@...>

Hi All,

I am using Jaws 12 with IE 9. I am needing to create an additional
email address for work-related communications. My intent is to have
this new address forward to my existing gmail account.

I have tried signing up for hotmail and for yahoo; with both I am
running into a brick wall. I can't figure out how to access hotmail's
option features once signed in, and the Yahoo sign in process keeps
giving me errors.

Any recommendation for a free email provider that is easy o setup?
(Again, once activated, I don't plan to check the account on the web,
but I would like to be able to set it up without sighted assistence.)

Thanks much,
Bill