Question On Upgradeing to IE 11 from IE 10

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

With the ending of Microsoft support for IE 10, I’m planning to upgrade to IE 11 soon, perhaps as early as sometime this week-end.

However, in light of problems that Adrian and others have had with the upgrade, I must ask a question.

If I upgrade to IE 11, does that over-write IE 10, or will IE 10 still be on my machine, if I need to go back to it for some reason?  This is obviously not what I would like to do, but I just want to be sure the option is there if needed.

I have been using Firefox more and more as my main internet browser, but still would like to have IE handy as a backup.

One of these days, I’ll try google chrome, but it may be a while yet until I get the time to do so.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan