Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: Problem installing IE11

Hi,
Never choose run! Try doing it again, and choose the save as option and save
the install file to your computer. Then, just go to that file on your
computer and press enter and follow the instructions. That will work every
time. Every time I have tried to run a program from the web page, I have run
into the same problems you are having. Have a great one.