Re: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

David Moore

Hi,
The installer file can be downloaded to one computer, and you can put that exe file onto a flash drive or any external drive and then run that on another computer. IE 11 works very well with win10, and I am sure that it will be supported for quite a while for win10, because edge is not ready yet. Have a great one.

Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

It’s been a long time.  Is 11 a download-install, or can it be acquired using one machine, and installed on another?  I wouldn’t mind having it at home, as it seems to work well here.  Right now, I don’t know who my future ISP will be, or when, but I like this Explorer.  Come to think of it, it’ll probably come with the contract.

Ted

Ted