Re: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

David Moore

Hi,
The installer file can be downloaded to one computer, and you can put that exe file onto a flash drive or any external drive and then run that on another computer. IE 11 works very well with win10, and I am sure that it will be supported for quite a while for win10, because edge is not ready yet. Have a great one.

Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

It’s been a long time.  Is 11 a download-install, or can it be acquired using one machine, and installed on another?  I wouldn’t mind having it at home, as it seems to work well here.  Right now, I don’t know who my future ISP will be, or when, but I like this Explorer.  Come to think of it, it’ll probably come with the contract.

Ted

Ted

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 8:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

Great! 

Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 8:37 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Support for Internet Explorer 11 in the Windows 10 Operating System

The extended support end date currently listed for all of the "flavors" of Windows 10 that run on laptops or desktops is noted as 10/24/2025 on the Microsoft Lifecycle Support Page for Windows 10.

From the Microsoft Lifecycle Support Page for Internet Explorer:

3. How long will the most current version of Internet Explorer remain supported? 
Internet Explorer is a component of the Windows operating system and the most current version will continue to follow the specific support lifecycle policy for the operating system for which it is installed.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.