Re: beta testing.

northstar1950@...

curdis, try

http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-public-beta.asp

Legend has it that on Friday 9/30/2011 03:17 AM, Curtis Delzer said:
can someone give me the link for jfw13, lost it when I updated to windows 7 here.

thanks!

Curt

At 12:25 PM 9/29/2011, you wrote:
I was wondering if the testing we have seen for the upcoming Jaws
13,wenton before for other versions. I expect some did behind the scenes of
course, but was jaws 12 beta tested? Or Jaws 11? Openly on this listThis
must be an important update for fs and us Not to mention windows 8 next
year. I hope the promised update for jaws 12 will be a good one, not soft
soap,but cover excel for example. I wonder why it was not more detailed. I
am sure they must know by now. Welltime will tell dorothy