Re: Are there any NVDA (or WindowEyes) and JAWS "dual users" or people who've used both here?

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Oops, using the version command, I double checked my version, and it’s still a variation of 10.    I was on personal time during the rollout, and that probably messed me up.

Ted

From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) [mailto:Ted.Lisle@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:47 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Are there any NVDA (or WindowEyes) and JAWS "dual users" or people who've used both here?

I have done a little testing since I made that post, and am cautiously optimistic.  When I get my phone back in working order, and really get into the daily grind, it’ll be interesting.  IE 11 is a bit slower, but overall feels more stable.  I’m not jumping up and down yet, but neither am I hanging crape.

Ted