From: judith bron [mailto:jbron@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 9:01 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: IMazilla and facebook

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.
However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed
in the address mazilla told me the address couldn't be found. Also I
have a feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on
the page. Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can
be accessed easily?