Re: IMazilla and facebook

Brad Martin

Don't use Control O in Mozilla. That specifically asks Mozilla to find the file on your computer. Use Control l instead.

Whatever you're seeing in Mozilla with Facebook Mobile should be very similar to what you see in IE. Now, Chrome gives you a very different experience.

I will say, and I don't know if this is a JAWS thing or just a browser thing, but where IE will tell you that 17 people liked your comment, Firefox will only say the word "likes" at least in Facebook Mobile.

Brad

On 1/7/2016 8:00 PM, judith bron wrote:

I was able to access m.facebook.com using a link that a lister sent.  However when I was on the facebook site and pressed Control O and typed in the address mazilla told me the address couldn’t be found.  Also I have a feeling that not all my facebook messages are being displayed on the page.  Is there a way to save an address in a mazilla file so it can be accessed easily?