JAWS Friendly FTP Client

Brad Martin

Once upon a time, you could use Windows Explorer to access FTP servers. According to Google, you still can, but my computer disagrees. Following Microsoft's instructions, no matter what I do, I get an error that says the folder I'm specifying is invalid. So I'm totally over that.

I know how to use FTP from the command line, but I've got some really awkwardly long file names, and I'd rather not have to type them exactly. (It's a UNIX server so capitalization even matters.)

Can anybody recommend a basic FTP client that JAWS reads well? Ideally free. I don't need anything fancy; I just want the ability to copy some files from a regular folder on my computer and paste them into the FTP server, and the other way around.

Thanks,
Brad