Re: PDF

Onwardbob

OK, How do I scan and read a PDF file once I've downloaded it? I'm using openbook 8, and didn't find any mention of PDF in the

instructions.----- Original Message -----
From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: PDF

sorry, of course...
if you have open book, then use that to scan and read your pdf file.
once opened, if you go to "control and P" and then go to free printer(think it is)
then proceed to scan
open book should read your pdf file.
at least it has been working for me that way.
sorry for the mix up
sugar

'Be Blessed ~Sugar