From: Jonelle P [mailto:jonellenicole@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 12:46 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Home based employment

Hey, sorry for taking long to get back, I almost forgot to respond, but for more I can share about working at home with companies, you can reach me on skype at jonelle_nicole but also if anyone can help me learn how to get started on medical transcription like where to get certified and maybe what companies to apply to, that would be helpful.
I know some, and I have some knowledge in transcription itself, but need more info especially on medical. thanks.

On 1/6/16, Michael Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi! I would be interested in your work at home experiences as well.