From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 1:03 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

Is FS really trying to keep up with changes in technology with each successive release of JAWS? Or are they merely trying to maximize profits by introducing features of dubious value to justify charging for SMA updates? A perfect example is JAWS 17 which introduced "smart" navigation?
Except for Jonathan Mosen, who is a paid pitchman for FS, have you seen anyone else rave about how indespensible this feature is?

Gerald