Re: Jaws with Learning Ally Link

Adrian Spratt

A shortcut to the cache-clearing dialog is control-shift-delete.

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 4:39 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws with Learning Ally Link

Elise,

           I have a client who uses Learning Ally but it's been a while since I was working with her on that page directly.  The suggestion that follows, though, is not specific to the webpage in question.

           Have you ever cleared cache in the web browser you're using?  There can be lots of weird behaviors that suddenly crop up if browser cache becomes corrupted.  If you have not, a web search on the name of the browser you're using, e.g., IE11, and the phrase "clear cache" should turn up any number of step-by-step guides to this task.

           I would try clearing cache and see if the problem mysteriously disappears.  If not, it's on to the next step(s).

Brian