Re: Amazon's at it again!

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I do all of my shopping on the Amazon app on my iPhone too. I find it much easier these days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 2:30 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon's at it again!

I do almost all my amazon shopping with the app on my iPhone these
days. It works much better for me than the web site ever did, or at
least since the very early days of amazon when they sold mostly books
and music.

Kimber

On 1/6/16, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...> wrote:
Great PR! Makes you want to go right out and buy something, doesn’t it. I
was thinking of calling them, using the customer service number listed in an
earlier message, but I get enough of that foolishness from the people to
whom I’m paid to talk; I don’t need to go looking for it.
Ted