From: Tom Behler [mailto:tombehler@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:43 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Need Steps For Updating Internet Explorer

Thanks for these steps, Brian, and yes, I’ll be sure to back up my favorites before I do anything.

I haven’t done the favorites backup for a while, but believe I have instructions here.

I, like many others, am getting less and less dependent on internet explorer, and prefer Firefox as my main browser, but want to have IE available at least as a second alternative if nothing else.

Dr. Tom Behler