Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

James Homuth

Folks, this thread is starting to wander off into the weeds in places and some of you are in danger of a personal conversation with me. You know who you are. Everyone take a step back, breathe, and bring this thing back on track, or I'll have to close it down.

James,
List Admin

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: January-06-16 1:13 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

Gerald,

         How is it that you can make the statement regarding WebVisum, "trying to keep up with Mozilla’s constant updates and changes to Firefox," and know that Firefox is but one of the things JAWS interacts with, and also ask, "Is FS really trying to keep up with changes in technology with each successive release of JAWS?"

If FS didn't introduce a single new feature on JAWS for the rest of its production life, they would still be, "trying to keep up with changes in technology with each successive release of JAWS."  And I'm no apologist for Freedom Scientific, either; it's a simple matter of two plus two equals four.

Brian