Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

Maria Campbell

What emoticons? Sorry. Heard none; saw none. LOL
Yes, I'd say appreciate would be a better word than understand the challenges of trying to keep up with technology, as sadly, I'm not even smart enough to learn scripting.

On 1/6/2016 11:53 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Maria Campbell wrote: "I can also understand the challenge of FS trying
to keep up with the never-ending changes in technology."

Oh no you can't, unless you've been in the trenches trying to do so.
But you can appreciate those challenges! ;-)

Brian, who as a former programmer can't even understand what this sort
of pace must be like

P.S. Though I generally hate and avoid emoticons, I will occasionally
use them like I did here. Is that useful or appropriate for the
audience? I honestly have no idea how old-fashioned typed emoticons or
their graphical replacements get treated by JAWS.

--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Be patient with God: Be patient with yourself: Be patient with others.