Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

Maria Campbell wrote: "I can also understand the challenge of FS trying to keep up with the never-ending changes in technology."

Oh no you can't, unless you've been in the trenches trying to do so.  But you can appreciate those challenges! ;-)

Brian, who as a former programmer can't even understand what this sort of pace must be like

P.S. Though I generally hate and avoid emoticons, I will occasionally use them like I did here.  Is that useful or appropriate for the audience?  I honestly have no idea how old-fashioned typed emoticons or their graphical replacements get treated by JAWS.