From: Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 12:18 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: What is the issue with Captchas?

This is an odd thread. In my own experience and based on comments posted on this list, Amazon has been receptive to accessibility concerns. While in no way wishing to condone Brian's Darwinian, anti-Adam Smith (father of capitalism) arguments, the ever-broadening scope of Amazon's business has forced ongoing updates to its website, but it's my impression that they try not to let accessibility lag far behind.