Re: Need Steps For Updating Internet Explorer

Adrian,

          No, I wasn't missing that point at all.

          There are a lot of people who pay no attention at all to the technical press, and for good reason, so they don't even know that the writing is on the wall with regard to Internet Explorer.  I wasn't sure if you might be one of those people, and there are certainly readers here who might not know.  All I was trying to do was to spread the word that Internet Explorer really is a dead end now and that something else will rise to take its place with the companies doing screen reading software.  I've been praying for Firefox or Chrome to be "the next annointed one(s)."

Brian