Re: Seeing your download

Adrian Spratt

Ted, am I missing something, or do you press control-j to open a window showing download progress? This worked for me in IE11, as it has done in earlier versions of IE. As an aside, Chrome makes this information all but moot because it downloads even big files so incredibly fast.

From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) [mailto:Ted.Lisle@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:28 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Seeing your download

Pardon me for changing the thread here, but I’ve recently noticed something since switching to 11, and I think I saw something about it on this list earlier.  I can no longer track the progress of my download on screen.  Is there a default to restore the older behavior?  It might be right there on the opening screen, and I didn’t know to look for it.

Ted