From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@msn.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS and facebook

I'd say that with JAWS 12 now the main facebook site works better than the mobile site because all of the landmarks, navigation keys etc work all the time. It's very consistant and seems to have improved dramatically in the last couple of months but I'm not sure whether that is JAWS 12 or Facebook which has caused the improvements.

Peter