Need Steps For Updating Internet Explorer

Tom Behler

Hello.

Can someone give me the steps to update Internet Explorer to IE 11?

Currently, on this laptop I use for work, I have IE 9.

As we all know, IE 9 will soon not be supported, so I’m thinking I need to bite the bullet and upgrade to IE 11.

For reasons I still don’t understand, I had significant problems when trying to enter information into text edit boxes in IE 11 on my home computer this past summer, so I thought I’d upgrade the work computer to IE 11 first, and deal with the home PC from there.

I’m currently using Jaws 16 with Windows 7.

Also, when you upgrade, are your favorites preserved, or will I have to re-create them for the new version?

Thank you!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan