From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@msn.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS and facebook

JAWS 12 is very good with Facebook now. It now even lets you know when alerts have popped up etc. They are usually at the bottom of the screen. The H key to jump to headings is the most useful key. Some of the buttons such as the account button menu means that when you press it other options then appear below it. Press the down arrow and it will have hyperlinks underneath it to select from.

Peter