Re: Home based employment

Michael Mote

Hi! I would be interested in your work at home experiences as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonelle P [mailto:jonellenicole@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 9:16 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Home based employment

Hi to Laura and Tina

I wanted to share that I am a Jaws 16 user who has been working from home for several companies for over 5 years now, and am also interested in the best rout to pursuing Medical transcription as a long-term career. I'll be glad to exchange links and tips about getting started with working at home. I don't mind shareing my info and you can email me at my gmail listed above, and we can even share Skype since that's where a lot of at home companies and agents connect. Thanks.

Jonelle

On 1/5/16, Adekoya Rasak <rasakadekoya@gmail.com> wrote:
big thank to Charles. but please, can a visually impaired person who
lives in a country in Africa enroll for any of tis job opportunit?

regard

On 04/01/2016, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
If you get the scissors type, they can be taped together. When I
worked, I had three of them taped together - one for Vocal Eyes; one
for the main dictation machine and one for cassettes. It worked with
no problem.

Bye for now,

Carolyn