Adrian, in my limited testing, I went looking for a painful site to use, and what better option than Facebook. Your method of turning off inline frames was helpful, but at one point I was reading my Newsfeed and JAWS lost its mind and its place and I couldn't figure out where I'd landed. Using Adblock Plus, I did notice my newsfeed shift by a line once, but it didn't lose its place. Also, as someone talked about embedded tweets, I'm pretty sure those come through with an adblocker, but with inline frames disabled, you'd completely miss those.

Just my two cents,
Brad

On 1/5/2016 8:36 PM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Brad,

While in IE or your browser of choice press, Insert / Jaws key + V, to open Jaws Quick Settings.  Now navigate to, Heading & Frame Options, now arrow down to, Inline Frames Show, press the spacebar to toggle this on / off.  Tab to Okay, press enter to save & close.
Take care.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

Adrian,
    I can't test this for you, as I can't find a setting about turning off inline frames in JAWS. So for me, the ten seconds it took me to install Adblock Plus was way faster. (Ok, so in IE it took about a minute. But the time still flew.)

Brad

I remain curious whether Adblock provides a better ad-avoidance experience than the much simpler method of turning off in-line frames in JAWS quick settings.