Adrian,
    I can't test this for you, as I can't find a setting about turning off inline frames in JAWS. So for me, the ten seconds it took me to install Adblock Plus was way faster. (Ok, so in IE it took about a minute. But the time still flew.)

Brad

On 1/5/2016 10:52 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:

I remain curious whether Adblock provides a better ad-avoidance experience than the much simpler method of turning off in-line frames in JAWS quick settings.

From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 11:32 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

Mario,

          If you navigate to the Adblock Plus Main Web Page, http://adblockplus.org, from within the web browser you wish to install it for, it puts what looks like a button (but may be a link) right there on the page to install it.  In the case of Internet Explorer the text reads "Install for Internet Explorer" (I just tested that out).

          It's clear that they're still using a workaround for IE and, particularly, for MS-Edge since Edge does not yet support Add-Ons via its own manager.

Brian