From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:55 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: What is the issue with Captchas?

. . . and I ask that question in all sincerity, since I haven't yet had a client complain to me about not being able to get past them.

The version I'm seeing these days always includes a "pronounce it" button an a "reload another" button attached to the Captcha, and I'm wondering if those simply don't work when working with JAWS.

I may have to include "Captcha practice" at some point in the future, as I know they're fairly ubiquitous.

Brian