Re: Firefox WebVisum problem

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All.

When I had firefox 42 and 43 webvisum will not login at all because firefox version 42 and 43 wasn't compalible so here what 's Carlos give me instruction to make firefox default browser !! Here is Carlos instruction below and the lady name Ashley from microsoft disability support did helped me last week .

Addison

WebVisum works in Firefox version 42.  It will also work in version 43 if you change the following setting.

Type
about:config
in the Firefox address bar and press enter.  Confirm that you will be
careful if a warning page is displayed.  Find the item labeled
xpinstall.signatures.require
in the list of options.  Press Enter on the preference to toggle its value so that it is set to false.

To stop Firefox from updating, open the

"Tools"

menu, select

"Options"

navigate to the
"Advanced"

tab, then to the

"Update"

tab, and make sure that the

"Never check for updates"
radio button is checked.

Note that WebVisum may or may not work in version 44 and will almost certainly not work in version 45 if the developer does not sign the add-on.  If you want to continue using it at that point, either stop your existing installation from updating as described above or install a second copy and configure it not to update.  You can then run the second copy only when you need to use WebVisum.  A portable copy of Firefox might be better for this purpose which you can download here.

http://iweb.dl.sourceforge.net/project/portableapps/Mozilla%20Firefox%2C%20Portable%20Ed./