Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 12:04 PM
Subject: How to Make JAWS Speak When the Value of a Field Changes?

Hi!

I use a program that has fields that contain numeric values.  These values periodically change based on information received by the program from a ham radio which the program is monitoring.  Presently, I have to tab into the field, and then the value can be read by JAWS.  How can I make JAWS report the value of these fields each time they change instead of having to tab into the field?

Thanks,

Richard