Re: Firefox WebVisum problem

Mario

I sent a request to the coders of WV to sign or have Mozilla's ADO team sign so blind users can still solve those awnery CAPTCHAs.

and I've recently upgraded FF to 43.0.1 and my WV was still working. I did not have to do the hack. I hope when FF 44 comes out, WV is still working.

On 1/5/2016 6:26 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Jean & Gerald,

Based on this thread I have written to the folks who code
WebVisum to ask if they intend to create a signed version.

Gerald's instructions definitely work, but they also disable what
I think is a valuable security feature that Firefox has added. Any
add-on coder is going to have to update their add-ons to be signed if
they are to have any long term future. I am hoping that the reply will
be that a signed add-on is in the works. If it is, and you get it, it's
worth reversing that tweak to allow unsigned add-ons.

Brian