Re: IE 11 with Jaws 17

Maria Campbell

This is just something to try. Check that your forms mode is set to manual in the insert v quick settings for IE.

On 1/5/2016 6:13 PM, Jean Menzies wrote:
I just upgraded to Windows 10, but I don’t think that’s the issue here.
Using Jaws 17 and IE in Windows 10. When I go to a site like the Manage
my apple ID page, I am finding it virtually impossible to navigate
outside of edit fields. I can’t explain exactly what’s happening, but
it’s like I can only read parts of the page, and old arrowing options
aren’t working. One thing I remember is that in a combo edit field, the
arrow keys actually are inserting numbers. Just strange behaviour all
around.
IE 11 isn’t new. Jaws 17 is quite new for me, and Windows 10 is brand
new. Any ideas what might be going on here?
Jean
--

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell

Be patient with God: Be patient with yourself: Be patient with others.