From: Jean Menzies [mailto:jemenzies@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:55 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Firefox WebVisum problem

I’ve just updated to Windows 10, so am updating other things as well. I don’t use Firefox often, but I do use it especially for capchas. I think I am running the latest update now, but it tells me that WebVisum could not be verified for use with Firefox and has been disabled. How do I get this back or allow it to run?

Jean