IE 11 with Jaws 17

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@...>

I just upgraded to Windows 10, but I don’t think that’s the issue here. Using Jaws 17 and IE in Windows 10. When I go to a site like the Manage my apple ID page, I am finding it virtually impossible to navigate outside of edit fields. I can’t explain exactly what’s happening, but it’s like I can only read parts of the page, and old arrowing options aren’t working. One thing I remember is that in a combo edit field, the arrow keys actually are inserting numbers. Just strange behaviour all around.

IE 11 isn’t new. Jaws 17 is quite new for me, and Windows 10 is brand new. Any ideas what might be going on here?

Jean