Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

David Moore

Hi guys,
I was wondering what kind of browser Opera is? I have never heard of it. Is it for a Windows PC? I am just curious. Have a great one.

Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: Adblock Plus, How / Where To Access Settings

Mike,

         IE was so late in the game of allowing add-ons and the implementation is different.  It's no surprise that this is done in a way "not like everyone else" in the browser world.

         I just wanted to hit on the more conventional Firefox and Chrome implementations when Firefox was mentioned.  The one in Opera is also very similar.