Re: Jaws speech and Zoomtext magnification?

Pablo Morales

Yes, both programs works nice.

From: Michael Mote [mailto:miketmote73@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:59 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws speech and Zoomtext magnification?

It does work Ok.  I have worked with several folks who use that combo as well.  From time to time, we do encounter issues with the mirror display drivers, because both programs are fighting for control, as Ron referenced in his post.  Most of the time, they will play nice though.  The only major problems that I have encountered were with Zoomtext and Internet Explorer versions 9 and 10.  I think that has been resolved now though.