Re: Firefox WebVisum problem

Jean & Gerald,

      Based on this thread I have written to the folks who code WebVisum to ask if they intend to create a signed version.

      Gerald's instructions definitely work, but they also disable what I think is a valuable security feature that Firefox has added.  Any add-on coder is going to have to update their add-ons to be signed if they are to have any long term future.  I am hoping that the reply will be that a signed add-on is in the works.  If it is, and you get it, it's worth reversing that tweak to allow unsigned add-ons.

Brian