Re: How to Make JAWS Speak When the Value of a Field Changes?

Mario

do these fields move around while the value changes?
of course the numlock should be off when trying these:
did you try insert+numpad 7, insert+numpad 8, insert+numpad 9, insert+tab or insert+up arrow?

On 1/5/2016 1:04 PM, Richard B. McDonald wrote:
Hi!

I use a program that has fields that contain numeric values. These
values periodically change based on information received by the program
from a ham radio which the program is monitoring. Presently, I have to
tab into the field, and then the value can be read by JAWS. How can I
make JAWS report the value of these fields each time they change instead
of having to tab into the field?

Thanks,

Richard