Re: if i unsubscribe from the list will this delete my membership?

Ryan Coverdell

When I go to the https://groups.io/login page I type in my email
address and password and it takes me to the forgot password interface
even though I haven't forgotten my password. Why is this?

Regards,

Ryan

On 1/4/16, ratshtron <northstar1950@skybeammail.com> wrote:
you should simply just go no mail and that will stop emails from
coming but you are still subscribed to the list.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/4/2016 07:59 PM, Ryan Coverdell said:

Ryan Coverdell

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my
sendspace offerings!